Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Wedding-Ful weekend


A few weekends ago i attended not one , but two engagement parties!! I'm a sucker for love so there was no chance that i was not going. The first one i attended was a family members engagement soiree. When i woke up that Saturday i was feeling filled with love like cupid struck in my sleep , so i wanted to keep it flirty. I wore a floral print  peplum dress from Forever 21 , i love this dress when i saw it in stores but because i myself don't always like the "try- me - on game " i grabbed  the dress in my size and checked out. Although when i tried it on i realized the " peplum " in the peplum dress was very short and didn't have much flow. Well for my shape that is. I paired it with royal blue kitten pumps and a matching clutch.  It was a wonderful event , but by the next day when it came to soiree #2 I was soo sadden by the lack of love in my so called love life I decide I wasn't leaving these nuptials without a number ,e-mail something!!! I walked in to the romantically decorated hall rocking a red peplum top i got from ASOS  and black and white bodycon skirt that i scored from forever 21( straight sizes)  on a mission !









 Outfit Details :
look 1
          Dress : Forever 21
          Shoes : Thrifted
          Bag : Ardene 
          Jacket ( which i didnt wear pass this pic ) : thrifted 
look 2 
         Top : Asos 
         Skirt : Forever 21 
         Heels: Steve Madden
         Bag : Thrifted 
         Glasses : Black Market 

1 comment:

  1. Love your outfits and I wish I had those legs OMG you have great legs!!
    www.style4curves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete